[X]


"☆ (=^▽^=)ノ WelCome To Ayesha's BloG~! ☆"

It's my random blog! XD
drop comments to my posts okk! XP
ヽ(´ε ` )ノ Don't forget to tag before leave!
Thankkss~!!

(●´∀`●)/
-----
私は大谷敦士が大好き〜‼
私の大好きな百合は知念ですよ〜‼
(〴 ≧ω≦)〴 *❤❤*
-----
☆ Ayesha‐ちゃんのブログ ☆
POSTS
PROFILE
CREDITS
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Basic Codes by Lhezs Tan | edited by Ayesha
Hello Everyone! Ahaha~ Does Anyone know how to embed twitter?? If yaa know.. Tell me! Tag me! Follow My Twitter!
Welcome

Now you are
@
http://sachirei-japanholic.blogspot.com/


This BLOG STARTED since june? XP. I think! XDD


+_Time in my place_+
INDONESIA!

A Lil bout me!

Ayesha!
Is my name!.. 13 yrs old,
born @
11 may 1996. Love anime, J-POP, Video games, Online games, and Blalala~ bla bla bla..Wahahahah~
If you want to know about me!
Just click the profile section below my banner!
Above my Updates!
Want to Follow Me?

YM : ayesha_japan_holic
msn : ayesha_japan_holic@hotmail.com

☆|1st fs acc|✖|2nd fs acc|☆
☆|Facebook|✖| Blingee|☆
☆|Deviant Art|✖|Youtube|☆

[In youtube and deviant art.. I still hvn't upload anyting.. =_="a]
Tagboard Here!

Please Tag before leave! XD
.TAG.link..link.TAG.

Plurk! XD



Archives

Recent Posts

Yay! I Know how to use CS3 Now!
Ryutaro Cellphone was Stolen!!
J.E. Haters.. :((
Horra!! Exams Is Finished!!
Winkup July 2009 – It’s a rainy day!
My Intro~ XP


Old Posts

June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009


Lets Sing!



Lovely Complex O.S.T.!
All feelings mixed into one! ahahah~..

Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 3:19 AM
Happy Birthday Inoo! ^0^ ="D

| 0 コメント || back to top |

It's Inoo Kei's Birthday today!
Yeaa! Happy birthday Inoo~!!
Well.. He cannot heard me said happy birthday to him.. hahah~..
Wow~ Now He's 19 y/o~!..


Not a long time ago he's look like dis..
/
\
V





And now.. he look like dis..

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/

\
/
\
/
V
V




















Well.. Hope your career will be success Inoo kei! \(^0^)/

Hhaha.. XDD

Labels: , ,