[X]


"☆ (=^▽^=)ノ WelCome To Ayesha's BloG~! ☆"

It's my random blog! XD
drop comments to my posts okk! XP
ヽ(´ε ` )ノ Don't forget to tag before leave!
Thankkss~!!

(●´∀`●)/
-----
私は大谷敦士が大好き〜‼
私の大好きな百合は知念ですよ〜‼
(〴 ≧ω≦)〴 *❤❤*
-----
☆ Ayesha‐ちゃんのブログ ☆
POSTS
PROFILE
CREDITS
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Basic Codes by Lhezs Tan | edited by Ayesha
Hello Everyone! Ahaha~ Does Anyone know how to embed twitter?? If yaa know.. Tell me! Tag me! Follow My Twitter!
Welcome

Now you are
@
http://sachirei-japanholic.blogspot.com/


This BLOG STARTED since june? XP. I think! XDD


+_Time in my place_+
INDONESIA!

A Lil bout me!

Ayesha!
Is my name!.. 13 yrs old,
born @
11 may 1996. Love anime, J-POP, Video games, Online games, and Blalala~ bla bla bla..Wahahahah~
If you want to know about me!
Just click the profile section below my banner!
Above my Updates!
Want to Follow Me?

YM : ayesha_japan_holic
msn : ayesha_japan_holic@hotmail.com

☆|1st fs acc|✖|2nd fs acc|☆
☆|Facebook|✖| Blingee|☆
☆|Deviant Art|✖|Youtube|☆

[In youtube and deviant art.. I still hvn't upload anyting.. =_="a]
Tagboard Here!

Please Tag before leave! XD
.TAG.link..link.TAG.

Plurk! XD



Archives

Recent Posts

J.E. Haters.. :((
Horra!! Exams Is Finished!!
Winkup July 2009 – It’s a rainy day!
My Intro~ XP


Old Posts

June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009


Lets Sing!



Lovely Complex O.S.T.!
All feelings mixed into one! ahahah~..

Friday, June 19, 2009 @ 8:36 AM
Ryutaro Cellphone was Stolen!!

| 0 コメント || back to top |

Ryutaro's Cellphone was Stolen!!

Ryutaro's Cellphone Was stolen / Robbed!!
By a 17 years old Guy.. X0 So scary..
The CP Was stolen
at a family restaurant near his home in Yokohama at Night!
And the guy has following,
hanging around the neighbourhood and making phone calls to Ryutaro's home and his cellphone..
Really scary..

Well.. I know it from youtube.. ^^
Thanks for who that upload it.. ^^ Thanks so much!

Here's The video! :



Labels: , ,